Warranty Summary (see conditions and details in following sections):
- Non defective product return
- 7 days return window
- 10% restocking fee deduction on refund
- Customer pays for shipping both ways
- Defective product repair
- 30 days return window for repair/replacement
- RedLinePlus.in pays for shipping both ways
- RedLinePlus.in pays for labor + parts/raw material at prevailing rates
- Next 11 months return window - repairs
- Customer pays for shipping both ways
- Customer pays for parts/raw material at prevailing rates
- RedLinePlus.in pays for labor
- After 1 year or purchase - repairs at our discretion
- Customer pays for shipping both ways
- Customer pays for labor + parts/raw material at prevailing rates
- RedLinePlus.in at discretion to decline or conduct repair
- Wear and Tear not covered under warranty, but products can be repaired on a 'best effort basis' and at our discretion
RedLinePlus.in provides a (seven) 7-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. RedLinePlus.in will offer no warranty service without this number.
RedLinePlus.in warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one years labor and one month parts or raw materials from the original ship date. During this period, RedLinePlus.in will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at RedLinePlus.in’s option, with charges as per the warranty summary above.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by RedLinePlus.in. All shipping fees both to and from RedLinePlus.in following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts/raw materials (as installed by RedLinePlus.in at the original product manufacturing) replaced by RedLinePlus.in, become the property of RedLinePlus.in. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The product owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
RedLinePlus.in makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to the products other than as set forth below. RedLinePlus.in makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, RedLinePlus.in is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the motorcycle or products. Under no circumstances shall RedLinePlus.in be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the products.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by RedLinePlus.in. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in India (all regions as defined by the constitution of India)
This warranty covers only normal use of the products. RedLinePlus.in shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized RedLinePlus.in representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from non-recommended practices.
You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any third party products related problems.
RedLinePlus.in makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-RedLinePlus.in) products.
Thirty-day Return Window does not include user damaged parts, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to RedLinePlus.in within seven (7) days of the invoice date or order closure notification for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
RedLinePlus.in will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard shipping fee as displayed on our Ordering page will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
No refund will be granted for products which have been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardized RedLinePlus.in’s ability to remarket or resell the product. RedLinePlus.in maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
Any non-defective returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
Quantity purchases of five products or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by RedLinePlus.in only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- If you have purchased our extended warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact RedLinePlus.in Customer Service.
- If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by RedLinePlus.in technical support staff to ship your product. RedLinePlus.in will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
- Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. RedLinePlus.in will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day RedLinePlus.in-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to our postal address mentioned on our Contact page.
- Upon receiving the product, RedLinePlus.in will repair or replace your product (at RedLinePlus.in’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via ou prefered shipping method.
- RedLinePlus.in will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor, and the current price of parts or raw materials used in repair. Consult us on costing before you ship products back to us.
RedLinePlus.in accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market modifications or additions to our products. RedLinePlus.in is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any other products or component the customer did not pay RedLinePlus.in for. RedLinePlus.in is not responsible for loss of time, even with product failure. RedLinePlus.in is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. RedLinePlus.in has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an RedLinePlus.in technician attempts to service the product. RedLinePlus.in will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, software, or additional devices added to complement any system/component/product bought at RedLinePlus.in. Under no circumstances will RedLinePlus.in be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. RedLinePlus.in will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. RedLinePlus.in makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.
RedLinePlus.in reserves the right to revise product warranty and other store policies.